Get a heads-up when the Testing Accessibility Workshop launches by subscribing for email updates.
I’m an independent user interface developer and teacher specializing in web accessibility.
Find about my services.
- Evinced is Pushing the Limits of Automated Accessibility Testing
- Content-visibility and Accessible Semantics
- Finding accessibility jobs in specialized companies and the mainstream
- Outsider Leverage and Accessibility
- Encouraging Open Source Contributions with Docs: a Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
- Remote Work and Van Life
- Salary and Career Growth