Subscribe to my mailing list and stay up to date!
I’m an independent user interface developer and teacher specializing in web accessibility.
Find about my services.
- Focus on What Matters
- Celebrating One Year of Independence as Modern Sole Design, LLC
- Evinced is Pushing the Limits of Automated Accessibility Testing
- Content-visibility and Accessible Semantics
- Finding accessibility jobs in specialized companies and the mainstream
- Outsider Leverage and Accessibility
I've spoken at some conferences:
- Empathy Driven Development: ReactJS Girls Conf
- Live Accessibility Audit – Smashing Conf Toronto
- Empathy Driven Development - JSConf EU
- Radically Accessible Internet Applications - Beyond Tellerrand
- dotJS - Enabling Users in Client-Rendered Applications
- DevJourney podcast #222: Marcy Sutton photo journalist turned web dev and accessibility expert
- TestingAccessibility.com: 3-Week Accessibility Masterclass April 26-May 12, 2022
- Smashing Conf Virtual Workshop: Accessibility in Modern Applications, March 22-April 5, 2022
- FrontEnd Nerdery Podcast with Marcy Sutton
- GitHub README project: Making accessibility in tech the rule, not the exception
- React Podcast: Marcy Sutton on Accessibility and Fighting for Work You Believe In
- Smashing Workshop: FrontEnd Accessibility Masterclass Starting Nov. 6